Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Meet Susan Bain

Susan Bain has been collecting antiques for many years.


"I always loved antiques, since I was 10," she says. "I loved to wash my mother’s salt and pepper shakers and cups and saucers every spring and fall. And I loved rearranging them on the shelves. That’s how I knew I was born with it, I guess.”

Waterfront Antiques & Collectibles

Bain will be one of the vendors at the SeaSalt Antiques and Vintage Market Saturday, June 10 in the Anthony Pavilion behind the Mariners Centre and she's looking forward to it.

Waterfront Antiques & Collectibles

“It’s just fun for me," she says. "It’s a lot of work because you have to pack everything, take it there, pray for sunny days and then pack up what you don’t sell to bring it back.”

Waterfront Antiques & Collectibles

“But we wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t fun!”

Waterfront Antiques & Collectibles

No comments:

Post a Comment